Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Day In Odaiba

I was back in Tokyo on September 25.  I was feeling exhausted after a couple of days away from Tokyo metro.  But in the afternoon, I thought I'd take it easy and take a trip to the man-made island, Odaiba.
First stop is Tokyo Beach.  Walking along the boardwalk and along the sand until I reached ... 
The Statue of Liberty??! 
From Japan
Yes, Japan is the jealous type and they want one of their own.  It's also from France, but its smaller than the American version (wiki link). 
Then, we stop by Fuji Tv and toured their studio promenade where you can peek into the studio sets and tapings from a window up above.  There is also some memorial sets that you can take photos with like "Sushi" (wiki link).
From Japan

Last stop was the Tokyo Big Sight (wiki link), another colossal oddity.
From Japan


No comments: