Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Amongst Heathens

One of my vacation goals was to wear my Dodger jersey to a baseball game in Japan.  I decided to go to the Tokyo Dome and have my picture taken there.  Its a nice looking dome and I was excited to be there.
From Japan
From Japan


But lo and behold, I am revolted by the sights of Giants Jerseys everywhere and I suddenly remembered its the home of the Tokyo Giants.  I thought to myself, "This is hell!!!"  Though I wanted a souvenir Jersey, as a True Blue Dodger Fan, I could not bring myself to buy any Giants paraphanelia. 
From Japan
From Japan

Instead, I purchased a Hanshin Tiger Shirt as a remembrance.

1 comment:

Richard Lillis said...

Go Dodgers! glad you didn't buy anything with Giants on it; I don't know if we could have been friends anymore if you did. :P